Hello! We are online right now 16:40:04

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM ā€” 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Lookup v1.4.1 šŸ„³

Jlex Attachments

IIS Spagna-Campani
Hi, is it possible to sort attachment listing inside article?
Many thanks.

Danilo 

48 replies

JLexArt
Hello,
Currently this feature is not supported, I will consider adding it. However, it is only available with pdf and office or photo files.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Rafael Couto is wrote at 2023-06-30 02:49:03
Hello, Is it possible to add the preview function in the browser instead of downloading the file?
Hi, 
any news about sort order?
Just another question: is it possible to show icon instead of badge with extension on the left of attachment file name?
Many thanks.

Danilo
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-06-21 11:06:07
Yes ;).
JLexArt
Yes, I added a sorting feature.

Just another question: is it possible to show icon instead of badge with extension on the left of attachment file name?

Currently, it is not supported :D

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@IIS Spagna-Campani is wrote at 2023-07-05 10:16:21
Hi,Ā  any news about sort order? Just another question: is it possible to show icon instead of badge with extension on the left of attachment file name? Many thanks. Danilo
What about make it "supported"? ;)
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-07-05 10:49:09
Yes, I added a sorting feature. [quote]Just another question: is it possible to show icon instead of badge with extension on the left of attachment file name?[/quote] Currently, it is not supportedĀ :D Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
It will have a route 8-).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@IIS Spagna-Campani is wrote at 2023-07-05 13:21:25
What about make it "supported"?Ā ;)
Hi,
Is it possible to add Attachments from frontend for non administrative users (editor)? The Attachment Tab is available for everyone?
Thanks.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-07-06 00:23:25
It will have a routeĀ 8-). Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
No guy! It just uses for the backend.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@IIS Spagna-Campani is wrote at 2023-07-26 19:57:07
Hi, Is it possible to add Attachments from frontend for non administrative users (editor)? The Attachment Tab is available for everyone? Thanks.
Ladislav
hello, the attachments are stored in 1 folder, or every atricle/attachment has own folder for ?

I 've many attachments with the same names.....

for example

/media/attachments/ or media/attachments/articleno ?

even best, if every attachment has own dir.

/media/attachments/attachmentID -- for example, i've an pricelist.pdf udated once a year, but i need to save 'the history' - with the same filename.

thank you
JLexArt
Hello,
The filename will be encrypted and stored in a folder (1 folder). The real name of the file will be saved in the database. So files with duplicate names are still saved in the same folder ;).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Ladislav is wrote at 2023-07-31 10:06:51
hello, the attachments are stored in 1 folder, or every atricle/attachment has own folder for ? I 've many attachments with the same names..... for example /media/attachments/ or media/attachments/articleno ? even best, if every attachment has own dir. /media/attachments/attachmentID -- for example, i've an pricelist.pdf udated once a year, but i need to save 'the history' - with the same filename. thank you
Where is helpdesk link for Attachments support? On left side menù I can't find it.
So I ask here...

1) Just installed, plugin enabled and configured, registered 1 domain (Why can't I modify it?!), attachments are not shown in article. I put {attachment:all} into a custom field (my template use joomla main content as subtitle and a custom field as content of article) but it just shows the plug-in placeholder.
2) How can I replace attached file without delete and re-create  entire attachment and loosing description and renaming?

Many thanks

error.jpg 252.24 K
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in