Hello! We are online right now 08:34:21

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

K2 to Joomla Content (JLex Transfer) including Comments?

Marty Harty
Hi,
Perhaps obvious with he JLex Comment extension, but does K2 to Joomla Content (JLex Transfer) also attach K2 comments to the Joomla articles?
Thanks

4 replies

JLexArt
Hi Marty,
Because Joomla content doesn't have a comment system, so the addon "K2 to Joomla Content" does not transfer K2 comments, but if you're using JLex Comment, I can help you migrate it.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Marty Harty
Hi Victor,
I did explore JLex Comment a bit and imported K2 Comments, but could not find a way to automate or change entries to corresponding/ migrated joomla content. This is possible with JLex Comment?
Thanks
@JLexArt is wrote at 2024-08-12 08:44:13
Hi Marty, Because Joomla content doesn't have a comment system, so the addon "K2 to Joomla Content" does not transfer K2 comments, but if you're using JLex Comment, I can help you migrate it. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hi Marty,
If you use both extensions, I will help you synchronize it.
The ultimate goal is to migrate all K2 posts and comments to Joomla Content. K2 commenting feature is now implemented on JLex Comment.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Marty Harty is wrote at 2024-08-12 15:13:00
Hi Victor, I did explore JLex Comment a bit and imported K2 Comments, but could not find a way to automate or change entries to corresponding/ migrated joomla content. This is possible with JLex Comment? Thanks
Marty Harty
Hi Viktor,
This sounds great. I will have to discuss with the client, because the upgrade to J4 turns out to be a complete redesign. But this is the way!
Thanks
@JLexArt is wrote at 2024-08-12 15:34:39
Hi Marty, If you use both extensions, I will help you synchronize it. The ultimate goal is to migrate all K2 posts and comments to Joomla Content. K2 commenting feature is now implemented on JLex Comment. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in