Having our weekend break 13:35:20

It is currently a weekend from where we are at. Rest assured that we will get back to your posts as soon as the week starts!

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

How to change CSS ? Cause font of the entries is too light

Michael Vorbeck
I work with Joomla3 and the template lightbreeze-yellow - Standard. I would now like to change the CSS of the guestbook in such a way that the font of the entries is a little lighter. The comments entered are simply too dark compared to the background and therefore barely legible.

4 replies

JLexArt
Hello,
Please add CSS below to your template:
#jgb-timeline .__ls{border-color:#888}.jgb-item .jgb-inner h3,.jgb-item-statis{color:#ddd}

I hope it will work well!

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Hello Victor,
I use Joomla 3 and have the template LightBreeze-Yellow from the website:
https://www.hurricanemedia.net/portfolio/lightbreeze-yellow-hm01j2-5.html
I added the code in the CSS file below as you suggested and saved it, but it resulted in a change to the font, unfortunately it is still too dark see the attachments below with the orange highlighting. Are there any other possibilities?
Thanks and regards Michael
@JLexArt is wrote at 2024-01-12 00:56:30
Hello, Please add CSS below to your template: [b][i]#jgb-timeline .__ls{border-color:#888}.jgb-item .jgb-inner h3,.jgb-item-statis{color:#ddd}[/i][/b] I hope it will work well! Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hello Michael,
I can see it changed. Please clear the cache of your browser and try again ;).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Michael Vorbeck is wrote at 2024-01-12 14:46:37
Hello Victor, I use Joomla 3 and have the template LightBreeze-Yellow from the website: https://www.hurricanemedia.net/portfolio/lightbreeze-yellow-hm01j2-5.html I added the code in the CSS file below as you suggested and saved it, but it resulted in a change to the font, unfortunately it is still too dark see the attachments below with the orange highlighting. Are there any other possibilities? Thanks and regards Michael
thx a lot!!!!! - best guestbook all time 
@JLexArt is wrote at 2024-01-13 01:41:55
Hello Michael, I can see it changed. Please clear the cache of your browser and try again ;). Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in